· Assists in evaluation of New Business Opportunities and acquiring opportunities at best price and with minimum hassles. Works on valuation analysis and assists Top Management with information to take decisions on acquisition at the best price. Works on disputed land and brings out effective solutions and carries out activities for working around legal complications in disputed lands.
· Contribute to the development of long term growth strategy
· Analysis of changing economy, key markets, competitor information, technological change and customer trend analysis for business
· Planning and translating plans into detailed initiatives.
· Evaluating new business opportunities for the company
· Development of land banks and acquisition
· Managing Land procurement/property sales through negotiations with the Land owner/broker
· Perform property valuation/land valuation analysis
· Due diligence of market survey and external valuation reports
· Liaises with Government/Statutory Bodies and Legal Counsels
· Build rapport with broking and valuation firms
Legal procedures and documentation
· Coordinates with Legal Consultants on the terms and conditions of the selling party and ways of conforming to them, keeping the company’s objectives intact.
· Checks legal documents in coordination with Corporate Legal Team before sending for approval.
· Liaises with Government Bodies on the issues of the land as instructed by reporting supervisor.
· Coordinates and initiates work around areas to obtain clearances.
· Executes all departmental agreements related to new ventures of the Company.
· Participates in all kinds of transaction process and prepares all documents required for the deal as mutually agreed upon by the parties.