Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions– powers our people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of us, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
The Specialist is accountable for the delivery to meet the recruiting demands based on the Recruiting Plan.
• The Specialist will oversee the work related to the sourcing, scheduling and pipeline movement and manage a team of resources dedicated on daily basis
• The Specialist may supervise a dedicated team of Talent Coaches/Recruiters and is accountable for their operational performance
• S/he is accountable for the delivery on the Recruiting Plan. S/he will work closely with IB, TRSC, TFS, and HRSS teams to ensure adequate EI slots, CV sourcing and pipeline movement respectively
• Engage business leads/Project leads on regular basis to resolve and clarify any recruitment delivery issues
• S/he will need to support IG Recruitment Delivery Lead (DL) for achieving the Recruitment leadership priorities
• Track, identify and ensure productivity and business metrics for each TC and IGs
• Support DL/Supervisor with Insights, regular reports and recommendations to manage escalations
• Plan for special recruitment drives in collaboration with Business Leads and Supervisor’s guidance to meet targets
• Plan and focus on achieving our key metrics like Diversity, Employee Referrals, Renege management, PwD hiring, Alumni hiring etc.
Skills & Qualifications Required –
• Strong understanding of the company’s business objectives and organizational structure
• Very good understanding of the company’s position in the marketplace
• Extensive and deep understanding of Lateral recruitment process
• Experience: 6-8 years of relevant work experience
• Work Requirements: Willing to travel and work on weekend recruitment Drives.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives
the candidate needs to know the recruitment process
SHOULD HAVE mini 6-8 years of relevant exp.
SHOULD HAVE EXCELLENT communication skills.
AND WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR will oversee the work related to the sourcing, scheduling and pipeline movement and manage a team of resources dedicated on daily basis.
Source profile from various recruitment channel
will be responsible for post offer processes
MUST BE from tier 1 tier 2 organization.
should know the process of Coordination referral process of applicants
should have knowledge of recruitment tool and recruitment method
mandate 3 years of minimum relevant exp
should know how to manage recruitment reporting