Key Areas of Responsibility
- The candidate should have handled NIIT or corporate projects.
- Candidate must have experence in Vijayawada/Odisha region.
- Responsible for overall financial performance, quality standards and employee engagement in the region
- Executes upon the strategic vision of the company, by translating the strategy into operational excellence
- Ensures center and franchise managers are held accountable for performance and strong management
- Take full and sole accountability for the region’s P&L
- Design and implement operational plan, including a focus on short term wins and long-term strategy
- Ensure effective translation of regional financial targets to individual performance plans for all centers
- Own regional decision-making on all people-issues, financial decisions, resources and other matters
- Protect and build company brand by engaging with key partners, government and corporate clients
- Direct management of the regional team and indirect management of all-employees, ensuring high employee morale, engagement and clear plans for succession.
- Provide ongoing training and support for employees in the his/her team
- Ability to effectively engage with high profile business partners and third parties
- Competency in People Management
- Have profound business acumen
- Ability to manage scale
- Customer focus
- Skills for business planning and business ownership
- Language skills: local language, Hindi and English.