- Timely attend to the service appointments given.
- Update status of appointments accurately and timely in the system.
- Work with the customer in the long term as their relationship manager.
- Support SP in performing need analysis and conversion of sales.
- Delivering consistently on Goal Sheet parameters.
- Adhering to PNB MetLife policies and providing need-based selling support.
- Acting as a team player and reporting the number of applications logged in for the business every day to the reporting manager without fail.
- Ensure high level of Persistency & Customer Service to the customers.
Measures of Performance:
- Weighted Adjusted New Business Premium.
- Timely updating the appointments and QNA in the system.
- Timely login of proposals and follow up for issuance.
- Ensure healthy persistency.
Job Summary: Provide support in service and sales of Life Insurance business through leads provided by call center and convert them.
- Internal Business Relationship: Training, HR, Key stakeholders, MIS & Operations.
- External Business Relationship: Channel Partner – BM’s of assigned branches & SPs.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree/Professional Degree.
- Preferred Experience: 2-5 years.
- Fresher with good communication and insurance industry knowledge is also preferred.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
Technical/ Functional Essential: Knowledge of insurance sales; Excellent Interpersonal Skills; Basic knowledge on Computer Operations.
Desirable: Knowledge about the insurance industry; Should be high on initiative; Well-groomed and confident.