- Deliver high-quality training that follows company methodology, and matches to the skills required by the corporate clients
- Regularly coordinate with the Training Manager regarding all training activities and process steps
- Enable the Counselor and Sales Officer to be more independent salespeople
- Manage the early assessment process and implement a growth plan for students, so their skills can meet the needs of the corporate clients
- Ensure that each student meets the requirements as per the Client Skill Matrix
- Work with the Regional Placement Manager in mid and final assessments to gauge employability of students
- Counsel students regularly to ensure fewer dropouts and greater acceptance of placement opportunities
- Engage with students and their parents and provide feedback on student’s progress and learning
- Work with Training manager to incorporate student feedback into future processes and content
- Occasionally support and provide training demos for large colleges, partners and villages
- Gather referrals from all students as the Student Referral SOP
- Provide regular reminders to the students on the payment due dates as per the SOP
- Provide regular feedback to the Training Manager on training content and the need for local customization
- Be fluent in training content and training process
- Strong training and teaching skills
- Excellent field subject knowledge
- Language skills: Hindi and English
- Must have completed course into Fashion designing.
Freshers are welcome
Graduation course into fashion design or retail is mandatory.
Anyone willing to make a career as Trainer can also apply.