We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals at the Lead/Senior Associate with relevant experience to join our fast growing and IT Consulting practice as a RPA Developer.
- To execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows; planning, designing, building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions; and ensuring quality of the system.
- Assist clients and Program Manager in the construction of Business Cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of RPA solutions throughout the organization.
- Share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices.
- Work with clients and Program Manager to ensure that all project documents are maintained and knowledge is transferred to clients throughout the engagement.
- Support your Project Managers in managing project timelines, quality, budgets as well as client relationships
- Looking for an early/immediate joiner(preferably 30 days max)