- Very good knowledge of RoR has extensively worked on RoR and developed projects/
products in RoR.
- Knowledge of angular would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of functional programming style in Ruby
- Skills for writing reusable Ruby libraries that may be used in expressive ways
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Experience with popular web application frameworks – Rails
- Familiarity with command-suite libraries, such as Thor and GLI
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Bower, Bundler, Rake
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Programming Language: Ruby
- Framework: Rails
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Cloud Platform: AWS
- We are looking for a Ruby developer responsible for building Ruby applications, including anything from complex groups of back-end microservices to command-line utilities and data processing scripts. Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop and maintain these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and building quality products is essential.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.