- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Has to be a graduate
- Should have experience in sales background (any industry except retail).
- Logical Skill for handling client (either F2F or over the call)
- Candidate from an international sales background or Corporate sales will be an apt fit.
- No fresher can apply
- Age Criteria – 45 or less.
- Must have all documents in place
- Who is comfortable for Day shift and 6 days working
- Interview Process – Psychometric Question, HR Round, Operation Round.
- We receive over 45,000 enquiries each month. You will be responsible for counseling these enquiries and selling our services, over the phone, email & in person.
- Advice on the overseas options available, so as to enable the candidates & their family make an educated choice & the right decision.
- Give clear and accurate information based on the current immigration & visa laws & policies.
- Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidate’s profile.
- Provide a personal global career strategy customized to their needs.
- Achieve excellent customer service by proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on their overseas immigration and visa needs.
- Meet the assigned targets
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Prior experience in Overseas Education / Immigration / Sales, Recruitment or Counseling.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with computers and the internet.
- Sales oriented and target driven attitude
- Outgoing and positive with a passion to learn and grow.
- Team skills and strong relationship building skills.