Duties and Responsibility
- Person Would be Responsible for Overseeing business Planning & analysis for assessment of the revenue potential in opportunities in Diagnostic Market .
- person has to deal with Biochemistry & hematology Reagent and Instruments.
- Person has to Meet Doctors / Pathologist / hospital Incharge for Diagnostic Equipment installation , procuring order .
- Person has to Meet Doctors / Pathologist / hospital Incharge for Reagent Consumption , procuring order .
- Person has to conduct Instrument Demonstration to Dr. /Pathologist and Key person of Hospital , Pathology .
- Person has to Ensure Assigned target Vs achievement of Instruments/ reagents / Kit etc.
- Person has to report his Daily activities upon Online Mobile Application .
- Person has to travel to assign territory (Ex HQ , Out station )
- Person has to Formulate Long term / short term Strategic plans , Budget to Enhance Sales , conducting Negotiations & marketing Avenues to build consumer preference and drive Volumes .
- Conduct / participate CME/ exhibition on local or national level to enhance product Visibility .
Candidate Should have knowledge of Diagnostic Industry , Equipment , Reagent
Candidate should have Biochemistry & Hematology sales background with good speaking ability( Local State language and English )
Candidate should be comfortable in Travelling ,
Candidate should have Knowledge of Anatomy , Biochemistry , Biotechnology , Diagnostic Market .
Candidate should have knowledge of Pathology / diagnostic Setup (it would have preference )