Inside Sales Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience in Inside Sales/ Business Development North America Market.
- Work with Sales leadership to understand Cognitus offerings and “sales plays”.
- Make outbound calls and social media contact with potential customers – often pre-prepared lists of customers and contacts will be provided.
- Work closely with the Cognitus Sales team, who is focused on doing advanced market/account research and providing target contact information to you and your teammates.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Generate new leads and set appointments for the Sales Managers, within defined territory Maintain meetings/pipeline forecasting using our CRM system.
- Interact with Cognitus’ Marketing, field sales, software, and practice teams as required
- Qualify and set-up discovery meetings for viable leads. Progress leads to qualified opportunities.
- Periodic (approx. 2x per year) travel to the US to attend tradeshows and collect leads for follow-up.
- Identifying, developing and managing business opportunities across the globe, Primarily the US.
- Interact with sales teams as necessary to understand how the offerings/plays need to be adapted to meet the market demand.
- Provide feedback on market acceptance of various offerings to inform messaging adjustments.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Required Qualification/ Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstration of achievement, with tenacity and determination.
- Very strong English communication skills: Articulate and clear verbally, and with the ability to communicate well in writing.
- Presales experience from IT/ ITES.