1. He will have to bring in clients for the firm, and exceed targets set.
2. An Area coverage plan will be provided, where-in the said position will be responsible for conversion of the assigned companies to clients for the firm.
3. He will be responsible for setting pricing and ensuring profitability of the executed shipments.
4. Respective individual will be responsible for driving sales – lead generation & conversion, vehicle placement management and profitability
5. Market research & Lead generation – analyze the territory/markets potential, track sales and status reports
6. Organize regular meetings with clients and focus on consultative sales
7. Develop and implement sales action plans with objectives and strategies to increase revenue and aggressively acquire new clients
8. Supervise vehicle placement & load management
9. Manage receivables from clients
10.Grow branch revenue & manage profitability
11. Maintain relations with clients for business retention and customer satisfaction
12. Sales term negotiation at branch level defined on the basis of geography
13. Knowledge of India-Bangladesh trade lane is an added bonus
1. The candidate MUST be from a transportation/trucking background. (The candidate can be from a Logistics background as well, provided he has a knowledge about trucking routes and air shipments)
2. He should be involved in Sales and MUST have a current client list from the area who he has on-boarded for the current company.
3. The candidate cannot be over 35 years of age.
4. We are looking for smart and well-spoken candidates who can be groomed to take on leadership positions.
5. All interviews are to be scheduled only Via SKYPE.
6. The candidate MUST complete 2 YEARS in the Current Organisation.