- Schedule and conduct structured counseling sessions with students to understand their learning needs.
- You’ll prospect, retain, build, and strengthen the customer base by being accountable for the renewal of its subscription.
- You’ll be responsible for organizing seminars, workshops along with other business development activities.
- Understand customer queries and coordinating cross-functionally to get them resolved.
- MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- 2 – 5 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales or retention experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
- Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes is a big plus.