Duties and Responsibility
- Person Would be Responsible for Overseeing business Planning & analysis for assessment of the revenue potential in opportunities in ICU Equipment / Critical Care Equipment Market .
- person has to deal with ICU Equipment / Critical Care Equipment ( i.e.ECG,Ventilator,Patient Monitors ,AED) Instruments.
- Person has to Meet Doctors / ICU incharge / hospital Incharge for Equipment installation , procuring order .
- Person has to conduct Instrument Demonstration to Dr. /Emergency Officer and Key person of Hospital .
- Person has to Ensure Assigned target Vs achievement of Instruments/ Kit etc.
- Person has to report his Daily activities upon Online Mobile Application .
- Person has to travel to assign territory (Ex HQ , Out station )
- Person has to Formulate Long term / short term Strategic plans , Budget to Enhance Sales , conducting Negotiations & marketing Avenues to build consumer preference and drive Volumes .
- Conduct / participate CME/ exhibition on local or national level to enhance product Visibility .
- Installation of new equipments i.e.ECG,Ventilator,Patient Monitors AED in hospitals and performs demonstration and prepare documentation.
- After installation timely visit at customer site against warranty/CMC/AMC and preventive maintenance of equipments.
Support the customer in operating the equipment by phone or visiting customer site.
After getting complaints visit customer site testing the equipment and find faulty parts and repair/change faulty parts, getting from office.
- Submission of quotation/Bill (if applicable) of parts for repairing the equipment.
- Follow up of quotation/Bill before and after repairing.
- Person should aware of Local Language of Vacancy location as well as English Communication is must .
- Should be comfortable in Travelling.
- Selling & Service Experience in Cardiology Equipments, would be preferable .