- Valid training experience.
- Field Sales experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Tours & Travel.
- Conduct a thorough Training Need Analysis (TNA) and report training needs and an action plan for your sales unit. Design assessments for training sessions, conduct assessments to bridge the gaps identified.
- Conduct training (online or offline) for the new batch of sales hires.
- Monitor the progress of the salespeople you train. Work cross-functionally to improve their performance and support them by conducting supplemental training sessions.
- Prepare reports on training programs, field visits, and performance analysis of trainers and trainees.
- Coach and mentor a group of 2 – 3 trainers pan-India. Nurture your team members to grow in the Sales Organization.
- Design and Implement new projects to upgrade training content and methods.
- Implement methods to improve the performance and efficiency of current sales personnel in the system.
- MBA with specialization or major in Sales/Marketing.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a trainer.
- 3+ years experience in B2C Direct Sales as a Sales Trainer / Team Leader / Sales Manager.