Salesforce.com CRM Business Analyst
- Analyzing the business needs of the clients to help identify business problems and propose solutions.
- Gathering the Business requirements through interaction and research and defining the project scope. Be the liaison between the Business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Experience in implementing Salesforce.com based solutions is mandatory. Added weightage to candidates with experience in CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote)
- 5+ years of experience as a Functional Consultant, delivering projects in CRM domain
- Knowledge of and extensive experience with Salesforce.com Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud,Communities, mobility solutions etc. (Candidates with relevant Salesforce certifications are preferred)
- Strong understanding of Sales processes like Sales Planning, Quota Setting, Sales Forecasting, Opportunity Pipeline, Territory Planning, Sales Commissions, Quoting
- Familiarity with Marketing processes like Campaigns and Lead management
- Experience in areas of Customer Service automation
- Candidates with experience in CPQ implementations (Product Configurations, Complex Pricing, Quote Management) are highly preferred.
- Experience with CPQ implementations involving Salesforce CPQ, Apttus, Big Machines, Callidus etc. Will be an added advantage.
- Able to operate in Agile development methodology
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
• MBA is MANDATORY