Desired Skills and Experience:
● 3+ years overall experience, with 3+ years minimum as a Salesforce with minimum 1 year of architecting enterprise Force.com applications.
● Proven capability in architecting Salesforce solutions independently and designing software on the Force.com platform, with hands-on participation.
● Strong technical foundation including knowledge different programming paradigms OOP/ Functional Programming/ Procedural Programming.
● Strong functional/ systems design experience with enterprise level systems and ability to balance the long-term and short-term implications of individual design decisions.
●Deep understanding of RDBMS concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, agile delivery methodologies, data integration and migration, etc.
● Advanced knowledge of Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, Chatter API, Connect API, Tooling API , Metadata API, Rest API, SOAP API, Bulk API etc.
● Must already possess Salesforce Developer certification and ideally already a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (or in progress or committed to undertake such Certification path in coming year)
● Strong experience in Agile methodology & experience in designing workflow rules to enforce business processes.
● Ability to deliver in a global team environment with members working remotely in various time zones
● Have directly involved in managing the releases of various salesforce applications – with deep-dive understanding of packages and change sets.
● Implemented/ Have knowledge of Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment.
● Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
● Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including new hires.