● Responsible for owning and delivering complex solutions using Force.com as platform.
● Must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life
● Own reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design.
● Work directly with stakeholders based across different countries on a regular basis.
● Ensure that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business,
proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely
monitored by working with the development team and product manager.
● Identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches, judge
the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints
of the project.
Desired Skills and Experience:
● 4+ years overall experience, with 3+ years minimum as a Salesforce with minimum 1
year of architecting enterprise Force.com applications.
● Proven capability in architecting Salesforce solutions independently and designing
software on the Force.com platform, with hands-on participation.
● Strong technical foundation including knowledge different programming paradigms
OOP/ Functional Programming/ Procedural Programming.
● Strong functional/ systems design experience with enterprise level systems and ability
to balance the long-term and short-term implications of individual design decisions.