- Bachelor’s degree.
- Manage day-to-day administration and monitoring of the Salesforce solution, and act as the subject matter expert for Salesforce
- Candidate should have basic understanding of admin activities like user creation, role/profile set up, Security set up etc.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience with administration, configuration, customization and development within Salesforce.com, and also in reports and dashboards
- Must have sound implementation knowledge of workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, report dashboards
- Experience using Apex Data Loader
- Must possess coding best practices and understand the limitations of Apex coding
- Follow unit testing and test class best practices and should be capable of coding for positive and negative scenario
- Must have experience with production deployment using change set/eclipse/ANT migration TOOL and working on solving deployment errors
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
- Good to have Salesforce mobile development using Salesforce1
- Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer or equivalent experience
The candidate should be willing to join in less than a months time.
Look for candidates worked with startups.
- 201 certification is required.
- Platform Developer certification is required.
CTC is negotiable.
Notice period should less than 20 days.
Skills – 201 certification is required.