Job purpose: –
- SAP Consultant who can drive the Functional/technical aspects for the successful delivery of Financial Products Subledger (FPSL) implementation projects based on SAP HANA
Job Description: –
As a consultant,
- Need to assess, design and develop a working SAP FPSL solution for our global clients.
- Business Requirements Management on the accounting standards (IFRS17 and IFRS9).
- Translate functional requirements into solution design
- Design of functional and technical concepts in financial subledger accounting (SAP FP-SL)
- Data modelling, ETL, Training and Knowledge transfer
- Interact and communicate with the Onshore Process leads and in some cases the end client as well as part of the implementation cycle
Mandatory Skills: –
- Good functional knowledge in the areas of financial accounting within the financial services industry.
- Proficient in Solution design and configuration of SAP FPSL.
- Deep Knowledge of IFRS17 for Insurance.
- Profound knowledge and know-how with all the three measurement types (GMM, PAA and VFA)
- Background and hands-on experience in SAP FPSL or SAP sAFI / Bank Analyzer/Insurance Analyzer
- Knowledge of Master Data Framework and processes involved in SAP FP-SL solution
- Must be familiar with the SAP FP-SL architecture and components like SDL, RDL, CVPM etc
- Understanding of Insurance/Banking sector and Accounting business processes.
- Must have worked in at least one / two End to End SAP implementations
- Very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a distinct willingness to learn.
- High level of customer orientation and service-based attitude, being used to a self-dependent approach to work.
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work in a global team.