Duties and Responsibility
JDA Functional (experience should be around “SAP WM” – appreciated)
Required Skills / Experience:
1. Must have a minimum of 5-8 years of JDA experience.
2. Experience integrating a JDA Planning solution with an SAP Supply Chain, Financials and S4 HANA systems respectively.
3. Experience programming or developing statistical analyses with SAS, R, SPSS, or SQL, Microsoft Office.
4. Assists with design, configuration, development, testing and training of JDA supply chain planning enterprise applications.
5. Assisting with supply chain analysis to include business value mapping, organizational readiness and planning application configuration reviews.
6. Assisting with the development of JDA supply chain solutions for logistics networks in demand, distribution planning, collaboration, inventory optimization, and reporting.
7. Using JDA Planning Suite to assist with planning, preparation, and simulation of strategic, operational, and tactical supply chain impacts.
8. Assisting with the reviews and validation of forecasting algorithms and configurations.
B.Tech + MBA (MANDATORY)