This position is responsible for the SAP Tester and integration aspects of an integrated private cloud based solution for S/4 HANA FS-CD and FI/CO. SAP Tester will be responsible to create Testing specifications, assist in writing test plans, test scripts, coordinate defect resolution, SAP Tester, integration, and UAT testing in the assigned area. The SAP Tester will work closely with SAP Functional and technical team to ensure the business requirements are correctly developed .
- Gather testing requirement through interviews, business processes, use case scenarios, task and workflow analysis. Identify all the systems, processes and users that are impacted by the system or business solutions.
- Communicate and collaborate with business at all levels to understand and analyze information needs and deliver documents such as business scenario analysis and Testing specifications.
- Responsible to ensure the BSD and TSD meet the business requirements.
- Create Test Plan, test case and test strategy documents for business areas that are impacted by FS-CD & Biller Direct for Premium Billing.
- Responsible for the SAP S-CD application. This requires close collaboration with other analysts/Functional team that are responsible for other modules within ERP.
- Troubleshoot application performance and performing root cause analysis to resolve reported issues through footprint tickets for the Premium Billing issues.
- Control and Manage development and configuration environments to ensure the integrity of changes moved to productions.
- Provide clear and timely communication with both IT Management and Business Stakeholders on project deliverables.
- Coordinate development and deployment of new processes and system configuration to meet business needs.
- Develop training materials and assist with business training.
- Coordinate with different vendors, IT teams to facilitate integration/end to end testing and review results with business.