About the Job
We provide Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click (PPC) services geared to increase sales and conversions to B2B and B2B clients across India and All around the work.
The PPC Manager is ultimately responsible for the successful delivery of these services, working with online and team resources to ensure PPC services and reporting are delivered on-time according to defined scope and timeline.
You’ll be in charge of the structure, optimization, reporting and relationship management for a book of PPC clients. This includes hands-on work, overseeing the work of others and adjusting strategy as necessary.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Pay Per Click (PPC) and other Search Engine Marketing (SEM) product
- Manage ongoing optimization efforts for existing accounts, and/or create the structure for new clients and new campaigns for text ads, shopping and other ad formats within the AdWords and Bing interfaces
- Manage reporting and client communication cycles, weekly or monthly depending on the client
- Facilitate the management and growth of all PPC accounts and ensure that the expectations of the client in regards to those are met
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills, and implement according to best practices for each client
- Ad hoc assignments related to the successful growth of the company
- Graduation/Post graduation from relevant fields.
- At least 2+ years of experience of developing and managing PPC campaigns.
- Google AdWords certification.
- Strong understanding and application of PPC and SEM practices
- A proven record of managing multiple time-sensitive projects on schedule
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills
- Solid writing and grammar skills
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Effective communicator with internal staff and clients
- Proven ability to manage detailed projects and manage and develop a team
Nice to Haves
- Sales experience
- Paid Social experience
- Google and Facebook Certified