• Managing national and international travel reservations (flights, visas, hotels, etc.) for VPs (sometimes for other senior team members)
• Managing calendar day to day functions on outlook
• Ensuring meetings are effectively organized and minuted
• Conducting internet searches and gathering data, analyzing and preparing reports
• Assisting in ad hoc assignments as assigned by the respective manager
• Arranging for lunch/dinner meetings/ off sites as and when required
• Filling and submitting monthly reimbursements and assisting in tax management
• Coordinating and communicating with other departments regularly
• Generating and analyzing team reports on the internal ERP system
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Good time management and multi-tasking skills
• Good verbal and written communication
• Command over Microsoft Office tools, like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
Immediate Joining required
Need very good communication skill.
Age – Should be below 35 years
Need only female candidate’s.
Also candidate will have to wear western formals only. Indian formals not allowed.