- Have experience in SOC monitoring, working knowledge in any of the SIEM tools like ArcSight, Qradar, Splunk, McAfee Nitro
- CCNA / Security+/ Network+ CEH certified / SIEM technology certified (ArcSight, Qradar, Splunk, McAfee Nitro).
- Good understanding of Vulnerabilities, threats, risks, compliance and other aspect of security governance
- Experience of working on multiple network security OEM platform.
- Good understanding of Active directory groups and windows operating system
- Assist with security related issues.
- Reviewing of security alerts
- Responsible for troubleshooting agent software issues.
- Reviewing reports to ensure quality and accuracy is a part of the job for SOC analysts.
- Knowledge of cyber security solutions
- Understanding of common network services (web, mail, FTP, etc), network vulnerabilities, and network attack patterns is a must.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are needed to perform the job of a SOC analyst
- Due to the nature of the business, the SOC L3 position covers all shifts 24/7.
- Manages the escalation process and reviews incident reports. Develops and executes crisis communication plan to CXO and other stakeholders.
- Runs compliance reports and supports the audit process. Measures SOC performance metrics and communicates the value of security operations to business leaders.
- Understand cyber-attack methods, Perform analysis of security logs in an attempt to detect/uncover and respond to cyber security treats and provide daily reports to Management/CXO
Candidates should not be from South ( Preferable – Local NCR )
No longer notice period