We are looking for a resourceful candidate to join our Client based in the firm’s office in Hyderabad, India. The candidate will be part of Renewable Investments Accounting function and will regularly interact with U.S.- and Hyderabad-based teams as well as external parties.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal candidate should be a Chartered Accountant/Certified Public Accountant with zero to two years of post-qualification work experience who takes initiative with limited direction and guidance. The candidate should have a good understanding of U.S. GAAP. U.S.-based audit or any experience in the energy, real estate, or financial services sectors would be an advantage.
Excellent written and spoken communication skills are required. A solid understanding of financial agreements and contracts, such as credit and equity investment agreements, is a must.
WHAT YOU’LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
– Prepare, review, and file U.S. GAAP-based financial statements for the company’s renewable energy projects, investment funds, and corporate entities (collectively, “entities”)
– Maintain the books and records for the entities while ensuring adherence to close timelines and control procedures
– Perform and/or review various technical accounting analyses with respect to mergers and acquisitions, structured debt, leases, power purchase agreements, variable interest entities, non-controlling interests, and other significant transactions that may be undertaken by the company from time to time
– Liaise with auditors and ensure timely closure of external audits
– Review financial information to be included in various regulatory reports (FORM PF, FORM ADV, CBCR, etc.)
– Liaise with U.S.- and Hyderabad-based asset managers, treasury, tax, and external consultants
– Engage in various forms of management and investor reporting including annual project budget preparation, budget vs. actual analysis,tax reporting, and investor account statements
– Work on initiatives related to establishing, standardizing, optimizing, and documenting accounting processes, workflows, and controls.
-Looking for candidate from South Location who are open to Relocate in Hyderabad
-If a candidate is fresher his articleship should be from Big4 and he should open to work in LEC