Max 30 days notice period or 60 days with 1 month buy out option.
Education: MBA 2 yrs full time preferred
Detailed JD below:
Role: Sr Consultant
Location : Mumbai / Pune
• The role will be responsible for analysis of Dodd-Frank/EMIR/MAS/FinFrag/REMIT Regulatory Reports in Axiom reporting tool.
• Responsibilities are to transform business requirements into functional and technical specifications for development and QA teams, along with the BAU activities for the existing production work
• Perform data analysis by accessing the data using queries or reporting tools , including mapping the business functions to the data and data model, data reconciliations, gap analysis
• Candidate should be comfortable digging through logs, databases, and performing “hands-on” testing to understand applications as and when required.
• As required, governance of client teams for routine operations and help in handling/managing client escalations.
• Should be able to adapt to the changes and quickly align to new processes, operating models and other technological changes.
• Develop functional requirements and obtain timely sign-off by all respective parties.
• A strong knowledge of financial instruments with regulatory experience and reporting/analytical skills
• Work closely with business users and IT development team throughout the various phases of the project.
• Participate in testing along with QA & UAT teams.
• Document and assist in training of end users with automated Regulatory filing.