● Develop software systems using test-driven development employing CI/CD practices
● Partner with other engineers and team members to develop software that meets business needs
● Follow Agile methodology for software development and technical documentation
● Innovate constantly and stay current with the latest technologies while staying focused on solving problems at hand
Required Skill Sets:
● BS/B.Tech degree in Computer Science or related fields.
● 7+ years’ experience in developing software applications.
● Experience with ETL/Data Pipelines.
● Building and managing data lake/data warehouses.
● Experience with business reporting and analytics tool.
● Experience/knowledge of streaming solutions like Kafka, Apex, etc.
● Experience with No-SQL databases (Preferably MongoDB or Casandra)
● Proficiency in SQL queries.
● Functional knowledge of cloud services, CI/CD pipelines, architecture design, scaling and testing strategies is desirable.
● Ability to work with minimal supervision
● Team player with good interpersonal skills
● Ability to drive technology projects/solution.
Immediate Joiner or Max 30 Days Notice Period Only