Key Responsibility Areas:
-To Supervise, co-ordinate and monitor the operations at the respective units
-To engage with the employees and ensure that the standard practices along with technology changes are implemented across all units
-To engage and handle all stakeholders in the system: Partners, suppliers, and customers
-To prepare the monthly financial performance and coordinate with the HO
-To manage the logistics network for the outlets and ensuring prompt customer response
– To handle all operational responsibilities including financial performance, team management, logistics management, compliance management
-Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and implementation of our standard practices
-He/She will be responsible for the day to day operations involving picking, packing and checking and dispatch for pharmaceutical distributions.
– Will have to lead a team of 20-50 direct reports and will be responsible for their performance metrics
– Should be a good leader capable of coaching and training semi-skilled labor.
– Should be able to solve problems and issues to fundamental root causes. It should be process and systems-oriented.
– Must be capable of coordinating with different departments and should be able to drive output on a daily basis.
Preference will be given to candidates with e-commerce warehouse experience or pharmaceutical w/h background.
– Minimum 2 years managing operations in e-commerce set up or warehouse operations with a minimum team size of 25-100 people directly or indirectly reporting to him.
-Proven team management, project management or leadership skills
-Good communication skills
-Ability to make decisions and manage teams
Will prefer candidates from Pharma Distribution Background or e-commerce background.
Can consider candidates from big retail chains like – Wellness Forever, Apollo, Noble Pharmacy.