Job Description :
1) Create a Business Plan with deadlines for defined markets within known limitations and capabilities of the company.
2) Be responsible for SEA/ Africa ,SriLanka/ CIS / Central Asia.
3) New markets to open South Africa, Nigeria and CIS / Central Asia.
4) Business Plan to have:
a. Regional overview of Markets for Pharma and Nutra segments
b. Country overview therapy wise, and molecule wise.
c. Five-year plan of launch of new products with estimated investment, sales and contribution.
5) Regular travel to assigned market and report on the outcomes.
6) Ensure coordination with Regulatory team for Dossier submission and MOH query resolution, create a launch calendar SKU wise and country wise in alignment with the Business Plan committed.
7) Ensure Coordination with the PPIC and Design team for smooth functioning.
8) Ensure agreement signed with distribution channel and registration consultants are aligned with corporate approvals and implement the same in letter and spirit.
9) Create new leads in existing markets and new channels in new territories
Qualification : B.PHARM Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management Post Graduation in International Business