Key Responsibility Areas:
- The role shall involve cross-functional experience across various verticals such as Finance, Sales, CRM, Marketing etc. It shall also involve understanding the existing work-flow, processes, systems and procedures across the various verticals and devise strategies to improve the existing processes/systems (if required)
- Working closely with the team which is involved in driving strategic initiatives to optimize the costs/processes driving operational efficiency and P&L outlay. This would entail analyzing/synthesizing critical data set/ information, interpreting it convert them into compelling insights, thereby helping in making superior operating and strategic decisions.
- Collaborate on the design, development, maintenance, of key metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions. To develop forecasting models basis historical behavior/trends thereby helping in framing projected annual forecasts, budgets etc. Follow-up on the projected forecasts by doing a comparative variance analysis with the actual performance achieved.
- Strategic planning, translation of the strategic plan into the annual plan and hands-on execution of specific projects.
- The candidate is expected to have Detailed and integrated financial modelling skills, financial analysis skills for investment valuation purposes and feasibility analysis purposes.
- Proficiency in MS- Office i.e. MS- Power-point, MS-Excel etc.
- Ability to perform financial modelling including proficiency in using advanced excel features.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate with 2-3 years of experience in finance/consulting/startup space or business etc.