- Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for a wide variety of clients.
- Collaborate with creative team, internal account teams and clients to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
- Stay current on industry trends.
- Proven Graphic/Creative Design experience.
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals.
- Design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc.
- Maintain a quality check on all pieces.
- Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout, and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Expert knowledge in the graphic production process.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- BFA/BCA, Certification in Fine/Applied Arts, design or relevant field and a minimum of 3 years design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm.
- Agency Experience required (Mandatory)
- Portfolio link is required (Mandatory)