The candidate in “Senior Programmer” role is expected to have the following experience and ability:
- Must be able to write in English, and preferably should be able to speak in English as well. (there will be a test where candidate has to write a letter)
- Must be able to relate / understand / code with Hibernate components. Should be able to explain how Hibernate is used ( Candidate will be used to convert normal queries to Hibernate-ready queries and convert Hibernate-ready queries to normal queries.
- Must be flexible in terms of work hours and in terms of technology in which the team requires him / her to work.
- Should be able to relate / understand / code SOAP and REST web services.
- Should have worked in Insurance domain earlier.
- Should know a little bit of UML, and should be able to do some basic Use Cases / Class Diagrams / Object Interaction Diagrams / State Transition Diagrams.