● Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems,
delivering high-availability and performance.
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
● Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
● Prepare and produce releases of software components.
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting
these for architectural review.
● Effectively contribute to the code, design reviews
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● 4 -6 years of hands-on Software Development experience
● Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
● Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
● Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction
● Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
● Experience in the Spring Framework
● Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF,
jQuery, Spring MVC)
● Experience with test-driven development
● Experience in Static and dynamic analysis would be an added advantage
● Experience in large scale system design is desired
● Experience in location based / GPS application is highly desirable.