Duties and Responsibility
- Manage and Support Production System.
- Manage User queries and System Administration
- Knowledge and understanding of trade lifecycle, message workflow, payment workflow
- UAT and Production Deployments
- Continuous Improvement Focus and Tooling to improve efficiency
- Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 8 to 10 years of experience as Calypso Dev/Support/BA (version close to V14 is preferable) should be willing to work in a Production Support environment.
- Must have experience in automating Java deployment on Linux and windows platform.
- Must have Calypso Technical and Functional product knowledge
- Experience in production support / UAT Support practices like Issue communication / incident management / change management, preferably in an investment banking environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, attention to Root Cause Analysis and focus on Long term solutions
- Good to have understanding on Java/J2ee, which will help to understand the artifact.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines and working under pressure/multi-tasking
- Strong sense of personal responsibility
- Good team player. Capable of working under a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Willing to work in shift rotation (APAC and UK shift)
Candidate should have Calypso support experience for atleast 3+years.
The candidate will have to provide on call support on weekend.