Minimum Educational Qualification : B.Tech/B.E (CS/ IT/ EC/ EEE/ AEI) OR MCA/ M.Sc (IT/ CS) with minimum 60% marks
Experience and core competencies :
10 years overall experience with minimum 4- 5 years experience in the following areas :
1. Experience in defining solution architecture for large enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, SOA Webservices (SOAP and REST), ESBs, Open Source products, and strong working knowledge of SOA, SOAP, WSDL, Service Orchestration, Business Process, Choreography, BPEL, Spring MVC and JSON.
2. Knowledge of Web Technologies such as Html 5, CSS 3, jQuery, Spring MVVC and WebServices (SOAP/REST).
3. Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, Spring MVC, Hibernate, DAO, etc.
4. Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends.
5. Experience in implementing Webservices Security using WS-Security, SAML, Kerberos and integrating with Identity provides, LDAPand ADFS.
6. Experience in front-end frameworks (AngularJS/ Backbone/ Knockout/ Handlebar).
7. Experience in multiple application and web servers (JBoss/ Tomcat/ Websphere)
8. Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns
9. Hands on experience of RDBMS like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
10. Experience in using profiler tools (JProfiler/JMeter).
11. Experience in continuous integration (Jenkins/Sonar/Nexus/PMD).
12. Timely creation of appropriate technical artifacts e.g. Application Architecture, Solution Design Documents, etc.
13. Administration & ensuring Scalability of the enterprise system
14. Exposure to FEBA framework.