- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum results in terms of organic search
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SMM
We are looking for an SEO Executive having 2+ years of experience to manage all off-page search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all off-page & on-page SEO activities and SMM activities.
SEO strategies, SEO, Content optimization, On-page optimization, Off-page optimization, Link building, Analytics, Basic Html, SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing, Business Analysis.
1. The candidate should be able to travel to Netaji Subhash Place, Delhi, India
2. The candidate should be willing to work with a STARTUP.
3. The Candidate MUST has experience working for FMCG, eCommerce companies