Function as SFDC Developer and suggest best-practice Salesforce.com or Force.com solutions address user requirements. Should have minimum 4-5.6 Years Experience in the similar role.
- Requirements Gathering, Analysis, and Estimation
- Preparing formal project documentation including requirements specifications, system design documents, Current & Future state diagrams, test cases and user manual
- Assisting business users during UAT, Analyzes and resolves production issues during warranty period
- Working closely with Force.com or salesforce.com admin team during code deployment
- Participating in new initiatives/projects discussion with business and converting them into an opportunity
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Full SDLC experience implementing Salesforce or other CRM platforms (Oracle Sales Cloud, SAP CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon).
- 3-5 years Salesforce.com/Force.com development experience with good exposure to SDLC processes.Should have a strong business understanding of CRM & PRM, and Salesforce’s abilities to cater to these business processes.
- Good Hands-on experience with customization(Apex Triggers, Classes & Visual Force), configuration(Formulas, Workflows, Approval processes, Custom objects, and fields, Sharing Rules, Page layouts, Record types, Permission Sets, Reports and Dashboards) and Integration experience with Salesforce.com API
- Experience with Agile methodology and ability to handle multiple projects
- Lightning experience including implementation in at least 1 or more projects
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS, JQuery, Angular JS web services & mobile frameworks are desirable
- Extensive implementation experience and domain knowledge in multiple CRM subject areas such as Salesforce.com sales, marketing and service clouds.
- Extensive implementation experience and domain knowledge in implementing/development of community portal and partner portal websites
- Experience of integrating Salesforce with Social Media Applications (Twitter, Facebook, etc.), and with ERP applications, API’s for Mobile Devices, AppExchange Apps: DataLoader, Power Dialer(CTI), Acton, EchoSign, Eloqua..etc.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with good analytical skills, Onsite-Offshore model working experience
- 401(Salesforce.com developer) or 201(Salesforce.com administrator) certification is desirable or have at least one Salesforce Certification (Developer, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Technical Architect, Administrator) will be added advantage