· Installation, configuration, customization, designing, administering and managing SharePoint Foundation 2010, 2013, and Server 2010,2013 & 2016 production environment.
· Real time experience on Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint Online, Power Apps, Power Automate and SharePoint Framework and good understanding of Power Platform like Power Automate, Power Platform and Power BI.
· Knowledge and advanced troubleshooting on SPO Pages, Navigation, Web parts, Columns, Managed Metadata.
· Completing System security, system patching and upgrades.
· Backing up and restoring SharePoint farms, sites.
· Experience using ULS logs, IIS logs and Server Event logs for research.
· Good Understanding on DNS & Load balancer concepts.
· In-depth Knowledge in SharePoint ULS logs / Network Monitoring / Fiddler / IIS logs.
· OneDrive/OneNote Sync Troubleshooting and log analysis.
· SPO Permissions, User profile Sync, UPA working, SharePoint Properties.
· Modern and classic site behaviour and experience.
· Good Understanding of SharePoint Designer 2013.
· Hands-on experience on Office 365/OneDrive/SharePoint Online Admin Centre.
· Should have good understanding of 3 tier application architecture.
· Basic SQL Server Administration concepts.
· Hands on experience on SharePoint On Premise to Online migration (using Share Gate).
· External Sharing in SharePoint online, my site management, Search related issues.
· Good understanding of Azure Active Directory.
· PowerShell scripting for automation.
· Good Knowledge on office 365 Groups Implementation, Security, Troubleshooting and Event Log Administration.
· Expert in writing PowerShell scripts for Site Backup/Restores, Library Files Backup/Restore, maintenance, user management etc. This may extend to use PowerShell DSC for SharePoint farm installation and configuration.
· Configuring SP Enterprise Feature such as MS Office Web Apps, Excel Service, Search Service, User Profile Service, Managed Metadata Service, Performance Point Service.
· Active Directory knowledge and understanding of authentication methods for SharePoint including NTLM, Kerberos, FBA, Claims, SSO etc.
· Basic SharePoint troubleshooting including monitoring and optimization of SharePoint performance and availability.
· Working knowledge of SharePoint Online and configuration of Hybrid environments.
· Knowledge of creation of provider hosted apps and deployment of apps in SharePoint online.
· Prior experience on Azure, InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, Scripting and SharePoint development is added advantage.
· SharePoint Development is added advantage.
· Effective oral and written communication skills, communicate confidently via phone/emails with team members.
· Excellent customer service skills and high attention to detail and accuracy.
· Problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
· Fast learner, quality consciousness and committed to deadlines.