- The ability to integrate, and to safely remove third-party Shopify apps.
- The ability to implement changes to bespoke Shopify Plus apps using Shopify Apis and developer tools.
- The ability to use Shopify Plus features including Scripts and Flow to best utilize the front and back-end capabilities of the Shopify platform.
- Solid web development principles and extensive knowledge of front-end performance practices.
- The ability to utilize Git version control, dev environments and staging themes.
- Should be well versed with complete knowledge of creating websites using Shopify.
- A deep understanding of Liquid, from a front and back-end perspective.
- Experience with Ruby scripting.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Should be able to understand specifications and turn them into a workable and tangible product on web.
- Should be able to automate most of our internal processes and develop scalable, reliable and robust products.
- Should have skills to analyze the project.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN, GIT.
- Knowledge of additional platforms will be added advantage.