The position is for a team within our BMC Agency. The candidate will be supporting the global Business Insight team, and will be working with other teams including Creative Services and the social media marketing teams to support a broad range of campaigns and activation activity across multiple initiatives. He/she will also contribute to the development and maintenance of metrics and reporting for the campaigns/initiatives in order to determine and articulate the success and impact of the campaigns.
- B2B Marketing skills and knowledge, hands-on marketing experience, organization and prioritization skills, and attention to detail. Ability to quickly build knowledge of our business, particularly the key priorities, structure, internal and external audience, core offerings and our clients’ issues and agendas across sectors and geographies globally.
- Manage multiple programs under tight deadlines and maintain attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and oral communications, a generous aptitude to learn the organisation’s pattern of communication and our client’s motivation
- 8+ years of total B2B marketing experience in professional services or similar industries
- Experience of having worked with European markets and remote teams
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and/or projects at a global level
- High level of networking, team building and stakeholder management skills