The Software Development Engineer’s core responsibilities include working on highly-maintainable and unit tested software components/system that address real world problems. You will be working in a fast paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
You (Must Haves):
• Extensive and expert programming experience in any one programming language (strong OO skills preferred). Deep experience in programming language (Java)
• A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
• Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems
• Worked in start-up like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
• BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
• Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces – TDD is a plus
• Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data. Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
• 6 years and above exposure in the art of writing codes and solving problems for large scale.
B.Tech (Mandatory) from Teir I/II institutes only.
Candidates from product based and eCommerce companies only.
notice period should be 30 or 45 days only officially