What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- Proficiency with C++ (Visual C++ or Visual .NET recommended).
- Experience on Android and iOS debugging.
- Experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices.
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization.
- Prior experience on large scale mobile game
- Ability to test, debug, and extend other Software Engineer’s code competently.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Expertise and experience in a core domain such as rendering, AI, audio, online, user interfaces, multi-processor systems, etc.
C++ and Game Development