Duties and Responsibility
Mandatory Skills MVC, SQL, WCF
Desired Skills RESTful, SOAP web service development
“• Should have experience of all phases of SDLC
• Working experience on Agile
• Willing to work on App Support based project
• STRONG object oriented experience with C# and/or VB.NET
• Experience with ASP.NET Web Forms, good to have MVC experience
• Solid knowledge of SQL, LINQ, Entity Framework
• Test-Driven development focus
• WCF, RESTful, SOAP web service development
• Ability to work in a closely knitted team
• At-least Visual Studio 2012
• Backend/Server development experience
• Solid algorithmic / performance tuning experience
• Able to provide technical solutions and process improvements
• Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
• Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
• Other duties as necessary.
• Develops complex object oriented web applications.
• Scopes and estimates projects.
• Writes technical documentation and troubleshoots complex problems.
• Works on multiple projects with varying deadlines. Coordinates work with business, QA and other teams including onshore Development.
• Communicates with technical management and other departments, reporting statuses and risks.
• Works effectively with internal and external partners. • Works under minimal supervision.
• Should be willing to work on VB.NET and Classic ASP
• Project timings would be from 01 to 10 PM but should be willing to stretch hours based on project needs “