- 3+ Years’ Experience in Web and mobile app (android/iOS) based testing and quality assurance.
- Good knowledge of MSSQL or Oracle database (concepts, query writing skills)
- Good knowledge about bug tracking tools like Bugzilla, mantis, JIRA.
- Good experience in web based and window-based enterprise product environment.
- Experienced in Mobile App (android/iOS) testing with tool-based troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Experienced in setting up XCode/ Android Studio/ IntelliJ environments for testing.
- Knowledge of Load Runner & Selenium tools (Optional).
- Knowledge of SDLC (like Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, KANBAN).
- Good communication skills (Written & Verbal).
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
Monitor debugging process results.
Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Help conduct UATs post QA cycle for respective teams and individuals.