- Must have very strong concepts of Software testing/ Engineering
- 2 to 6 years of experience in imparting technical training/ mentoring
- Must have hands-on and training experience on Java, Advanced Java, Core Java, Selenium IDE and testing tools like ALM/JIRA etc.
- Should be able to train participants on Pseudo Code test.
- Must have good knowledge of SQL Server, MySQL or any other database
- Should be good in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals,
- Must have knowledge on MS office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technology and testing methodologies
- Self-Motivated and passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and team player
- Must have exceptional Communication Skills/ Presentation Skills
- Good Aptitude skills is preferred
- – Selinum is must.
- Should be able to explore students to the whole testing environment.
- Ability to quickly learn any new technology and impart the same to other employees
- Ability to resolve all technical queries of students
- Conduct training sessions and drive the placement driven quality in the training
- Must be able to work independently without the supervision of a senior person
- Participate in reviews/ meetings
- UG: Any Graduate in IT/Computer Science, B.Tech/B.E. – IT/ Computers
- PG: MCA/MS/MSC – Computer Science
- Any Graduate/ Post graduate, provided they are certified in Core Java, Automation testing (Government recognized)