- Lead and guide development of an Informatica based ETL architecture meeting the functional and non functional requirements of the solution
- Collaborate with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements to ensure client satisfaction with product.
- Develop full SDLC compliant agile project plans to implement ETL solution and identify resource requirements.
- Define the standards, processes and the best practices to be followed for the deliverables
- Certify design of solution and production of all design phase deliverables.
- Manage build phase and quality assurance of code to ensure fulfilling requirements and adhering to ETL architecture.
- Resolve difficult design and development issues.
- Overall experience of atleast 8 years with more than 5 years of experience with Informatica (must have worked on PowerCenter, Web Services, B2B and related modules)
- Experience in the role of a Business Partner – demonstrates customer focus and has knowledge or can quickly gain knowledge of products, functional and operational processes, business and technical systems
- Hands on experience on Web Services, Java API development and Integration.
- Hands on experience on Cloud (Azure/AWS) and No SQL Databases is required.
- Effective communicator with top notch problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to guide and manage teams.
- Ability to handle demanding work environment with stringent timelines.
- B.Tech/BE in Computer Science/IT