· Addressing queries from our international client base on all of our products (i.e. CFD, Spread bet, Share dealing etc.) and multiple trading platforms.
· Providing front line support across written channels like emails, web chats and social media platforms.
· Investigate trade related queries from rejected orders, trading related charges and stops & limits execution.
· Perform administrative tasks for clients across a range of areas, including a fair amount of payment related queries, generating tax statements, reactivating accounts and transfers of accounts into IG.
· Provide first line technical support for IT related issues both for our platform and charts.
· Interact with our non-client facing departments in order to resolve client queries and provide accurate service.
Notice Period – Maximum 45 Days
Shift – Day Shift or UK shift
Qualification – Graduate
Sourcing only from Bangalore Location
Candidate must have B1 or B2 certified in Spanish Language,or they should have done diploma or graduation in Spanish language.