1. Daily journal entry posting.
2. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
3. Prepare all client invoicing and track payments outstanding details & regular follow ups for payments.
4. Maintain accounting documents and records, Scan, file and log accounting documents and ensuring all files are up to date.
5. Reconcile bank statements by comparing transactions to the general ledger
6. Responsible for follow up phone calls/emails and letters to track billing records, bank statements, anything financial that needs follow-up, etc.
7. Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
8. Managing & Controlling Branch Petty Cash expenses
9. Knowledge of GST.
Minimum two or more years’ experience in accounting or related business area.
Proven track record, good communication skills.
Proficient in Tally ERP.
Proficient in spreadsheet software (Excel) and Word.
Preferably male candidates.