- 5+ years of experience with automated data acquisition, preparation and blending using Alteryx, or other similar tools, and advantage
- 5+ years of finance/IT experience
- Strong abilities designing and developing visualization solutions using tools such as Power BI, Tableau, or similar
- Exposure to SQL or NoSQL databases, data warehouses, OLAP/Cubes or Enterprise ETL tools, Ab Initio, Informatica or Datastage
- Performance tuning data acquisition and data preparation queries to ensure execution times are optimal and acceptable
- Good understanding of data architecture principles, including data access patterns and data modelling
- Advanced degree or in-depth knowledge of skills in RPA programs and implementation through development and architecture requirements
- Process optimization experience and a strong understanding of best practices for implementing automation solutions
- Hands-on experience in developing macros or automation tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Work alongside business product owners, SMEs and Technical Business Analysts to develop automated data acquisition / preparation processes using Alteryx, in accordance with agreed requirements, and developing visualisation solutions in Power BI.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve the existing workflows, BOT performance, Analytical reports or visualizations
- Leveraging services from technology or consulting partners to cover knowledge gaps in technical BOT development.
- Work with change teams to ensure smooth transition from development to production
- Work with technology team to coordinate release management
- Unit testing components to ensure deliverables meet acceptable quality metrics
- Pro-actively identify and manage data risk, ensuring risks are understood by related parties and developing risk mitigations.
- Worked in full development life cycle; from development through to deployment of deliverables to Production environments
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in building and managing BOTs on products like Blue Prism, Alteryx, PEGA
- Work flow development experience using Alteryx designer
Prior experience with Agile development methodology
- Coding proficiencies in C#, Python, .NET, Java and/or C/C++
- Prior experience in Visualization tools like Tableau etc.
- Prior experience in Investment Banking or Financial Services organisations
- A degree qualification or equivalent in a relevant computer science discipline
- Good understanding of technology and architecture concepts