Roles & Responsibilities
- Working from a brief overview to generate amazing ideas and take the concept to the next level
- Building new concepts, demos, creatives that includes the overall look and feel, market analysis, shortlisted images/artworks, etc.
- Work closely with other teams (content/sales/marketing) to ensure holistic solutions.
- Should be a creative person who has a knack for design. Should love to get involved in creating campaigns that have an instant and positive impact on the consumer through fresh art style, pictures, graphics and online techniques/tools.
- Ability to tell a story through pictures is very important and should strive for excellence and awards.
- Should have an AWESOME Portfolio.
- Should be able to develop unique ideas
- Should have the desire to work to inspire and create exceptional work, with enthusiasm!
- Should have the ability to drive simultaneous projects from inception to completion, while working with other departments.
- Should have the ability to create and defend great work!
- Should be a team player and believe great work can be achieved through collaboration.
- Should have Strong English writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take initiatives and work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet the deadline.
- Positive attitude with excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Thinking out of the box
- To keep the team motivated for a better working environment and productivity.
- To keep a check on the overall quality of deliverables.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet
- Excellent leadership & managerial abilities required along with great design and conceptualizing skills
- Design and produce content (e.g., info-graphics, GIF s, photos, animations, video, illustrations, etc.).
- Work with Content Team, Brand Strategy, and Social teams to direct projects on a conceptual level, manage the process, and execute through design, photography or video.
- Conduct research for content as needed, which may include a variety of sources including interviewing expert sources.
- Develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of our business
- Working experience in design, photography, videography, or a combination of multimedia design and production experience.
- BS or BA in Graphic Design or other Multimedia related field.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud tools – particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, premier pro.
- Illustration skills (especially digital, vector-based)
- In-depth understanding of the digital and content marketing landscape.
- Ability to work quickly and independently, but also as part of a team.
- Strong desire to learn, try new things, and problem solve.
- Passion for do-good, feel-good work.
- Intimate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc, video editing and motion software are a must.
Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, video editing, Adobe Creative Suite, Video Editor, typography animation , premier pro , After Effects , video editing, animations, Image Editing, banners, graphics, ads, social media assets, logos, google ad banner, Web banners, Display Ads, Experience with Facebook Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn, Analytics and Instagram is a must.
1. The candidate should be able to travel to Netaji Subhash Place, Delhi, India
2. We are planning to relocate to Gurgaon in March – Apr,2019
3. The candidate should be willing to work with a STARTUP.
4. The Candidate MUST has experience working for FMCG,eCommerce companies
5. We are looking for an expert and not a manager.
6. We are looking for someone who can take ownership andwork with dedication.
7. Please share the candidate’s portfolio. Without the portfolio, candidate will be rejected.